Sunday, April 8, 2012

One year older and wiser too......

Friday, September 16, 2011

Turning 26 didn't seem so bad after turning 25. September put me in a funk, and I usually don't like birthdays but I wanted/needed to go out and have some fun with my friends. A few days before my birthday, Cami called me up to confirm a few things. I gave her a list of a few people that I wanted to come to Cheesecake factory with. Well the big day came and I loved getting all the texts, calls, and facebook messages. I got a little confused because a few people that I wanted at dinner had texted me and asked me what I was doing for my birthday. I don't know what I was thinking, so thinking that maybe a few people didn't get invited to dinner I sent out a text to a few people. haha! Little did I know that I was making life difficult for a few people. After work, I had to go to the DMV to get my license renewed. I tried to get this done the day before but after waiting for over an hour I got kicked out when it closed. I ran home to get ready to go out and party. Cami surprised me and decorated my room. Balloons Galore! It was so awesome! Thanks Cami! Cami was going to go early to get our name on the list so she arranged for AC to come and pick me up. My dinner party consisted of AC, Cami, Jessie, Gentry, Kehly, Brittani J, Brittany S, and Talisha. It was so much fun. We waited for a long time but the food was totally worth it.  Cami left early to go get the cake ready at my parents house. I thought it was a little weird but didn't even think much about it. I got me some cheesecake and was not in a hurry at all. We finally left and were heading to my house for dessert and some games. I was the last one up to my door and I told all my friends that they could have just walked in. I walked in and I just about peed my pants. SURPRISE!!! I was so shocked, I honestly couldn't believe it. It seriously felt like time stopped. As I looked around my packed house I saw my friends from high school, my friends from college, and my friends from my singles ward. I couldn't believe the love and support that all my friends through the years had for me. A huge thank you goes out to Jessie, Cami, AC, and my parents. I have the best friends in the world. It was exactly what I needed. I was reminded of how important friends are. I have made some of the most amazing friends and have so many awesome memories from all the people that came. I felt bad that they all waited for me forever. Haha! But in my defense I had NO IDEA (I still don't know how I didnt suspect anything) that this was happening. Best Birthday ever! Thanks for everyone that came and making me feel the love, you will never know how much I needed this! 

Here is a list of some of my awesome friends that made this surprise party a success!
Cami, Jessie, Ac, Lori, Talisha, Kehly, Gentry, Brittani J, Brittany S, Robbie, Luke, Jeff Sned, Dan, Candice, Kay, Chera & Paul, McKell, Cody, Adam, Ben, Kim, Jerilyn, Mychal, Nate, Dora, meg, Chelsea, Callie, Mike, Kaelyn, I know there are a few I am missing right now. Sorry guys. 

Pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment