Sunday, April 8, 2012

When life gives you lemons.....go SKYDIVING

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ac's birthday was coming up and who knew that Ac has always wanted to go skydiving. Well I knew he was going and I was super excited for him. I have always thought it would be cool to go but it wasn't at the top of my lists to do. Well the night before Ac's big jump, I was hanging out with him. We played games at his Grandma's and then we went down and hung out at Kesia's & Brittany's place. I don't know how he talked me into it, (Ok lets me honest it wasn't that hard) but by the end of the night I said I would go, it was really late what can I say. I didn't tell anyone and honestly I went thinking that it was to late to actually do it. Well they made room for me on the plane and Ac and Emily talked me into it. I was excited but also a little nervous. The plane ride up felt like forever. I was the first one to jump. It was so INCREDIBLE! After I jumped the butterflies in my stomach went away. Here I am falling and it didn't even feel like it. It was such a strange feeling. The only part I didn't like was when the chute was pulled. That hurt. haha. It was all worth it though. The view was beautiful. What an experience. I am so glad that Ac talked me into going. Skydiving is awesome and I can't wait to go again.






















1 comment:

  1. You went skydiving?!?! Allie I have no idea why you haven't told me this, but i'm glad you were able to do it- sounds like it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete