Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

It was so great having everyone around for Thanksgiving this year. Being the only person at home with my parents can get boring sometimes, so it is always fun when any of my siblings come home. I love my siblings so much, I even gave up my amazing bed to McWayne and Shannon for the weekend. This year, I had the wednesday off before Thanksgiving so I spent the whole day in the kitchen cooking up a storm. My mom had to work and Sunni didn't fly in until later that night, so I had fun making the grapefruit cocktail, the yams, and a few pies. I made a few pecan pies, a squash pie and a pumpkin pie (made out of a real pumpkin). On the saturday after thanksgiving, we took some family photos. It was fun and we got some cute pictures. Katie is a great photographer! I sure do love my family! They are the best. Can't wait for baby #1 and baby #2 to make their debut this upcoming year.







No comments:

Post a Comment