Sunday, May 20, 2012

Holidays 2011

I love this time of the year. So much going on and I get to spend time with my amazing family. I usually am not a fan of halloween but I had fun carving pumpkins with my friend Andrew.

Thanksgiving was a little different this year. Not very many people around this year. Sunni flew in which was awesome. Sunni and I got into a pie making kick and made pumpkin, squash, key lime, banana cream, and the best was our pecan pie. This was our first time really making the pies and they turned out awesome. Even though it was just a small portion of my family, it was good time. I am so very thankful for everyone in my family.

Christmas is my favorite holiday! We went to temple square a few days before Christmas. It was freezing but it was fun to see the lights. One of the reasons I love Christmas so much is because of the  many traditions that I grew up with and that I love. A few of my favorite traditions are recreating the nativity in the barn, homemade orange juice and omelets Christmas morning, and staying in pajamas all day long. We had everyone around this Christmas! It was great.


After Christmas, one of our traditions is to go out shooting. This year we went out to Grantsville and had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment