Sunday, May 20, 2012

Spring Break 2012: MOAB

April 5th - 8th
We haven't had a family vacation in a long time. We had everyone but Sunni on the trip. I wish she could have come but it was fun to be with everyone else. We all met up in Green River and stayed there. I have been to the arches before but it was when I was really little and I didn't remember it, so it was fun to do something that I didn't remember. 

Thursday: We went to goblin valley. I remember coming here when I was younger. It was fun to play around and to plank some of the rock formations. We celebrated Dakota's birthday with cupcakes!

Friday: We went to see the arches. It was really windy and cold but it was fun to hike around. The arches are beautiful and huge. We hiked up to the delicate arch which was really cool. 

Saturday: We went to an old ghost town that is in Sego canyon. We saw some petroglyphs which was cool. We then drove the canyon that runs along the colorado river that puts you into Moab. We hung out at the river and had lunch. We then went to Dead Horse Point. Beautiful view!

Sunday: My cute parents set up an easter egg hunt in the back of the hotel parking lot. Then we headed home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment