Monday, September 27, 2010

The Big 25
















well what can I say.... not really looking forward for this age, but alas the time has come. It feels like birthdays are not that important the older you get. This one was hard because all my friends are either married, in logan, or live out of state. I got to teach which was fun, one class sang to me, I got random little gifts, and the faculty made a door poster which I look rediculous in but it was funny. I am very lucky to have my friend jess. She surprised me at work and brought me balloons. Thanks girl! Funny story, we were driving home and were stopped at a stoplight chit chatting. When the light turned green I began to drive and the balloons started going out the window.....OH CRAP... I had to pull over, popped a few balloons but most of them made it home. After work, my parents took me out to dinner. After we did our traditional icecream cake. I decided to play around with the candles and fire ( can you say piro....) and melted candles to a plate and roasted a mallow. Pretty eventful day I know! 25 is igoing to be th best year yet....I have a feelin!

No comments:

Post a Comment