Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TEAM JACOB!!!

Man, how could you not be team jacob! Don't get me wrong I loved edward in the book, but he had nothing on Jacob. I think I became a Jacob fan in the book of new moon. It was so depressing. I hated Edward for leaving Bella. It took me forever to read the first part of the book. Once Jacob joined the book in a major role then I was a fan. He was the guy that was there for Bella. He is just the nice guy...isn't it true that nice people finish last. I went and saw the movie last night with some friends. I liked it a lot. probably because Jacob was in it. Anyways Go team Jacob!!!

2 comments:

  1. Allie.
    YOu are seriously SO cute. I wonder how you are!? I have not seen ou in FOREVER! :) I hope everything is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft team Jacob...lol! :D I honestly hated all 3 of them in book 2. Jacob starts to get annoying and Bella needs to stop leading both of them on and just choose already and Edward shouldn't have left. LOL I need to get over it and join a team and be cool like you. :D LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete