Thursday, January 14, 2010

Leaving the Logan


I never thought I would ever leave my home of 6 years. I remember going on walks with my roommate and we would always say how great Logan was and that we would never leave. I guess things change. I decided I needed a change in my life for the moment. I would love to end up back in Logan but I guess I will see where the future takes me. I have had so many great memories and many that are unforgettable. There are many things about Logan that I will miss but here are my top 10.....

10. Frisbee on the quad
9. Drives
8. After school Club
7. Hub days
6. Country Dancing Wednesdays
5. Dutchoven Tuesdays
4. Mountains
3. Summers
2. Friends
1. AGGIE basketball games





1 comment:

  1. Awe, yay for Logan! Yay for starting fresh though and starting again in Salt Lake!!! I sure do love you and it's nice to have you home. Even if you put a HORRIBLE picture up on that slide of me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete